Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.kestrel-aerial.com
Personal information we collect about you:
The information you give us may include:
- your name and job title
- your company/employer’s name
- your email address and phone number
- your inquiry details and records of any correspondence
This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site (including contacting us via site), subscribing to any services we provide through our site, posting or uploading any material or requesting further services, and engaging in correspondence with us by phone, email or otherwise. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
We may automatically collect the following information relating to your use of our site, including your visits to our site, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources you access. We may also automatically collect technical information, including anonymous data collected by the hosting server for statistical purposes, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we use your information
We use your information for business purposes, including to provide the products and services you request, to perform customer service functions, for security and fraud prevention, for marketing and promotional purposes, and to perform website analytics. We may use the information we collect about you to:
- process or fulfill services;
- maintain and service accounts;
- facilitate the functionality of our websites and mobile applications;
- provide customer service, including when you interact with our website, and requests for information;
- communicate with you about services and accounts;
- communicate with you about our brand, products, services, or other promotional purposes;
- provide important business information.
For Research, Development, and Improvement of Our Services
We want to ensure that our website and services are continually improving and expanding so that we meet and exceed your needs and expectations. To do so, we may process certain personal information, including to:
- maintain, improve, and analyze our websites, ads, and the services we offer; and
- help to ensure security and integrity of our Services, including to detect, prevent, or investigate suspicious activity or fraud.
We store information as reasonably necessary and proportionate to accomplish the purposes identified in this Notice based on criteria such as the length of time we need to provide the services to you, and to meet legal requirements, including record retention, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements. Our retention of your information is governed by applicable law.